- Cragsmoor Free Library 355 Cragsmoor Rd - Cragsmoor, NY 12420 - Built in 1925 by local craftsmen, the library was entered on the New York State Register of Historic Places. The building boast a unique architecture and support from a dozen plus chestnut pillars. A special feature of the library are the items donated by local artists to the collection.
- Ellenville Public Library 40 Center Street - Ellenville, NY 12428 - The museum is located at the Terwilliger House, a late nineteenth century Queen Anne Victorian House built in 1895. It houses a gallery which features monthly fine arts exhibits by local and regional artists. The library strongly supports an adult literacy program.
- Elting Memorial Library (New Paltz) 93 Main Street - New Paltz, NY - The library houses one of the best genealogical and local history collections in the Mid-Hudson Valley. A July library fair includes a variety of food and craft vendors and an used book sale.
- Gardiner Library 133 Farmer's Turnpike - Gardiner, NY 12525 - Special services for seniors include technology help, exercise classes, gaming nights, and a large print collection. The library has a community room available for the group reservations. Career services include an expanding collection, workshops, and digital resources.
- Highland Public Library 14 Elting Pl - Highland, NY 12528 - The Highland Public Library has a branch location in Clintondale. Special services include museum passes, e-Readers for loan, and a reading with dogs program. The Friends of the Library offers an ongoing book sale.
- Hurley Library 48 Main St - Hurley, NY 12443 - The programs offered have continued to grow and in addition to weekly story hours, the library now hosts a monthly book discussion groups for adults; bi-weekly crafts at night for children; performers every summer and many other programs and services.
- Kingston Public Library 55 Franklin Avenue - Kingston, NY 12401 - Special events for children include monthly Super Saturday programs, an origami club, and a book discussion club. A reference librarian is available to help answer questions. A Foundation Center offers resources for grant seekers. The library is committing more resources to adult programs.
- Marlboro Free Library 1251 Route 9W - Marlboro, Library 12542 - Special services include passport processing, a costume loaning program, a free notary public service, a self-serve helium tank, and museum passes. Local history resources encompass digital resources, a special collection, and a local history researcher. A meeting room is available for groups to reserve.
- Morton Memorial Library (Pine Hill) 22 Elm Street - Pine Hill, NY 12465 - One of the oldest libraries in the system, the Morton Memorial Library was founded in 1903. It has a Greek Revival front, heavy stone construction, and an interesting half-round anteroom.
- Olive Free Library 4033 Rt 28-A - West Shokan, NY 12494 - Special features of the library include a local history museum, a large community room and a continuous used book sale. Monthly movie nights offer free family entertainment.
- Phoenicia Library 48 Main St - Phoenicia, NY 12464 -The Phoenicia Library is located among the high peaks of NY’s Catskill Mountains. You will find our pretty little yellow building at the heart of the village of Phoenicia, at 48 Main Street.
- Plattekill Library 2047 State Route 32 - Modena, NY 12548 - A special feature of the library includes a digital local history collection. The library friends group sponsors a carnival in June. Special programs include three book clubs and a computer gaming group.
- Rosendale Library 264 Main St - Rosendale, NY 12472 - The library celebrated its fiftieth anniversary in 2009. Special features of this library include frequent programs for adults with an emphasis on local history. A local history coordinator is available to help patrons with the library's special collections.
- Sarah Hull Hallock Free Library (Milton) 56-58 Main St - Milton, NY 12547 - A special feature of this library includes computer classes to help you learn basic computer and internet skills. The library offers used book sales.
- Saugerties Public Library 91 Washington Avenue - Saugerties, NY 12477 - A complete renovation/expansion of the Saugerties Library was completed in 2011. Special features of this library include a large meeting room, art exhibits, and a large bank of public computers.
- Stone Ridge Public Library 3700 Main Street - Stone Ridge, NY - One of the most special features of this library is the historic 1909 building that houses the collection. A strong dedication to adult programming has prompted the library to offer several book groups, craft groups, and special interest events. The Friends of the Library sponsors an annual library fair in June.
- Town of Esopus Library (Port Ewen) 128 Canal Street - Port Ewen, NY 12466 - The new library building was completed in 2007. In 2010, the library finished adding a solar energy system. The library houses the John Burroughs collection and supports an environmental education program.
- Town of Ulster Library 860 Ulster Avenue - Kingston, NY 12401 - Special features of the library include a strong computer presence. There are ten computers for the Internet, two children PCs with games and a word processing computer. Other services include copying, fax services, notary services, and an Inter-Library Loan service.
- Wallkill Public Library 7 Bona Ventura Avenue - Wallkill, NY - Special features of the library include strong children's programming which include craft programs, a children's book discussion group, lego camp, and storyhours for different ages. The library demonstrates a strong connection to their community by supporting other local organizations.
- West Hurley Public Library 42 Clover St - West Hurley, NY 12491 - The library is developing a computer training program. In addition to our eight public computers and WiFi, we offer frequent computer classes and a users group. The library friends' group offers an ongoing used book sale and a spring plant sale in May.
- Woodstock Public Library 5 Library Lane - Woodstock, NY 12498 - Special features of the library include the Library Forum, which offers cultural/public affairs topics for the community. Their Friends of the Library Group offers sales in their book barn throughout the year and sponsors a library fair in August.
Elting Memorial Library (New Paltz)
Ramapo Catskill Libraries